The game is based on the ATC Game for Linux by Ed James, UC Berkleey: email@example.com, ucbvax!edjames.
Your goal is to manoeuver safely the planes in your area.
You need to:
- take off planes waiting at runways;
- land the planes at destination runways;
- manoeuver the planes out of destination points at altitude of 36000 feet.
The simulation ends when:
- user requests to exit the simulation;
- a plane collinsion is detected, the collision happend when the distance between two planes are lower then 4 nautic miles and the altitude difference is lower then 1000 feet;
- wrong destintation is reached;
- a plane crash is reported whenever a plane lands in wrong direction.
Scores are sorted in order of the number of planes safe. Suspending a game is not permitted.